Our Tribute to a Great Beverage
Ski is a soda (pop if you prefer) which is strikingly like Mountain Dew (tm) with a few notable exceptions:
- It is sold in white cans with a cool logo, and bottled
independently in Breese, IL (among other places. Please visit the official Double-Cola home page for much more info!).
- It tastes better, largely due to:
- There is a LOT more sugar, citrus, and caffeine involved. To
describe Ski I often tell people it's like two Mountain Dews in the same
- Because of (3) you must turn the can over a few times before
opening, or else when you get to the bottom you get a HUGE burst of citrus and
sugar that has fallen out of solution in the refrigerator.
- You cannot drink Ski warm.
- No, I'm serious. If you try to drink it warm I take no
responsibility for the consequences.
Things that NEED to be cleared up:
Some people are under the mistaken impression that Surge (tm
Coca-Cola) bears even a CLOSE resemblance to Ski.
people are broken. There are many ways to distinguish Ski from Surge:
- Ski has been around for many years.
- Ski is yellower than that radioactive unnatural Surge
- Ski tastes BETTER than Mountain Dew, not WORSE like
- Ski cannot be used to perform science experiments because of
the high citrus and sugar content, whereas we have found Surge to be explosive
when combined with certain foods.
As you can see, we have (finally) FINISHED the animation
project, and the result is above. We also have a rendering with twice as many
frames, (twice as large) which is here.
- 129 KB flat
scan of a Ski can which we used for our animation.
- We are trying to set up a Ski run (no pun intended) to Breese, as our
supply is getting perilously low. If you know anyone who commutes often
between there and Champaign, IL please tell us! email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the projects page or procrastinators.org